Wild Mushroom Soup Causes 2 Deaths at Assisted-Living Facility

Two residents at an assisted-living facility have died after consuming soup made with poisonous wild mushrooms.  The two residents died after eating the wild mushroom soup prepared by the facility’s caregiver. The caregiver, along with three others, were also sickened by the soup.  The facility, named the Gold Age Villa, prides itself on accommodating special diets and on its homemade meals for its residents.  Experts say that amateurs take a big risk in harvesting wild mushrooms for themselves. According to state data, in 2009-2010, California had more than 1,700 reported cases of mushroom ingestion-related illnesses.

Full story here: http://bit.ly/SZAMyt

PostId: 3324 , VideoId:

Do you have a question? Fill out the form below and someone will reply as soon as possible.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message

Enter captcha below
captcha

Choosing the right lawyer is important. If you've suffered a trauma or need a partner to help fight a personal injury case, why not choose the best? Rouda Feder Tietjen & McGuinn is the law firm that knows what it takes. What it takes to win. Our contingency fee lawyers cost you nothing to consult and take your case. We are paid from what we win for you. Contact us at or complete our short form today. We are here for you.

Disclaimer Site Map Privacy Policy