- Disoriented UCSD Patient Thomas Vera Dies After Walking Out of Hospital »
- Car Crashes into San Francisco’s Comstock Saloon »
- David Getman Struck and Killed by Muni Bus »
- Five-Year-Old Maydeline Salas Killed in Los Angeles Big Rig Crash »
- Son Hoang Nguyen Killed in San Jose Pedestrian Accident »
Choosing the right personal injury lawyer is important. If you've suffered a trauma or need a partner to help fight a case, why not choose the best?
Our firm is the law firm that knows what it takes. What it takes to win. Our contingency fee lawyers cost you nothing to consult and take your case. We are paid from what we win for you. Contact us at or complete our short form today. We are here for you.
Case Studies & Results
- Men crushed by car against building suffer traumatic leg injuries. Resolution: $14.5 million settlement. Diaz's settlement was $5.5 million. Doe, who had both legs traumatically amputated at the scene, was represented by separate counsel.
- Man suffers burns, amputations and paraplegia after contacting power line. Resolution: $29 million settlement.
- Pedestrian struck in defectively-designed crosswalk. Resolution: $16 million, consisting of an $18 million jury verdict against the City of Los Angeles, reduced to $12.25 million for the City’s comparative fault and a prior $1.625 million settlement, plus over $2 million in costs and interest following defendant’s unsuccessful appeal.
- Brain Injury – Catastrophic Injury From High-Speed Truck Collision. Resolution: $8 million settlement and Darr’s employer’s waiver of a $600,000 workers’ compensation lien.
- $11.4 Million Recovered for Family of Man Killed in I-5 Tunnel Fire. Resolution: In total, RFTM recovered $11.4 million for the Martinez family.
- Man killed by exploding 100-pound propane cylinders. Resolution: $4.85 million settlement. This is one of the highest wrongful death settlements ever reported in San Joaquin County.
- $5 Million Policy Limit Settlement for Bicyclist Killed by a Big Rig Truck. Resolution: The matter settled for the $5 million insurance policy limits before trial.
- Motorcycle Accident – Woman Killed by Inattentive Driver. Resolution: $8.75 Million
- San Bruno Gas Line Explosion. Resolution: Confidential settlement.
- Horse-Drawn Carriage Accident Severely Injures Woman. Resolution: The case settled for $1.5 million.