- Recology Truck Kills Elderly Pedestrian, Marking Third Recology Fatality in 2013 »
- One Dead, Dozens Hurt in Two Casino Charter Bus Crashes »
- Jahi McMath, 13, Declared “Brain Dead” After Tonsillectomy »
- San Rafael Pedestrian Killed By Van at Farmers Market »
- Fiery Crash on I-580 in Livermore Kills 1, Driver Arrested »
Choosing the right personal injury lawyer is important. If you've suffered a trauma or need a partner to help fight a case, why not choose the best?
Our firm is the law firm that knows what it takes. What it takes to win. Our contingency fee lawyers cost you nothing to consult and take your case. We are paid from what we win for you. Contact us at or complete our short form today. We are here for you.
Case Studies & Results
- San Bruno Gas Line Explosion. Resolution: Confidential settlement.
- Bicyclist struck and killed by big rig. Resolution: The matter settled for the $5 million insurance policy limits before trial.
- Woman thrown from horse-drawn cart when horse gets spooked. Resolution: The case settled for $1.5 million.
- Man suffers burns, amputations and paraplegia after contacting power line. Resolution: $29 million settlement.
- Settlement for family of man killed in I-5 Tunnel Fire. Resolution: Partial settlement for $2.75 million against Caltrans. The case against SAIA continues.
- Pedestrian struck in defectively-designed crosswalk. Resolution: $16 million, consisting of an $18 million jury verdict against the City of Los Angeles, reduced to $12.25 million for the City’s comparative fault and a prior $1.625 million settlement, plus over $2 million in costs and interest following defendant’s unsuccessful appeal.
- Woman killed in motorcycle accident by inattentive driver. Resolution: $8.75 Million
- Men crushed by car against building suffer traumatic leg injuries. Resolution: $14.5 million settlement. Diaz's settlement was $5.5 million. Doe, who had both legs traumatically amputated at the scene, was represented by separate counsel.
- Man sustained catastrophic brain injuries as result of high-speed truck collision. Resolution: $8 million settlement and Darr’s employer’s waiver of a $600,000 workers’ compensation lien.
- Man killed by exploding 100-pound propane cylinders. Resolution: $4.85 million settlement. This is one of the highest wrongful death settlements ever reported in San Joaquin County.